|Materials Management||Health Facilities Management|
|Trustee||AHA Press||AHA News|
- AHIMA - American Health Information Mgmt. Association AHIMA is the premier association of health information management (HIM) professionals. AHIMA's 50,000 members are dedicated to the effective management of personal health information needed to deliver quality healthcare to the public.
- AHA - AMERICAN HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION The American Hospital Association (AHA) is the national organization that represents and serves all types of hospitals, health care networks, and their patients and communities. Close to 5,000 hospitals, health care systems, networks, other providers of care and 37,000 individual members come together to form the AHA.
- AORN Online - the professional organization of perioperative nurses that unites its members by providing education, representation, and standards for quality patient care.
- JAMA - Journal of American Medical Association. Journal for physicians in all career specialties.
- Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services provides the most up-to-date practical information available for today's psychosocial nurse. Original articles and regular features, such as Continuing Education Quiz, Professionally Speaking, Your Turn, Update on Psychopharmacology, Geopsychiatry and Media Review, are presented in a professional journal format. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing provides the kind of timely, useful material geared toward success in your nursing career.
- Journal of the American Academy of Nurse PractitionersJournal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners provides today's nurse practitioners with up-to-date information about their roles in the changing health care environment. Written by and for nurse practitioners, articles highlight timely topics in the area of clinical practice, research, education, practice management, and legislation. This is the official journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing is a bimonthly journal providing original, peer-reviewed articles on continuing nursing education. Directed toward all participants in continuing nursing education, the Journal provides the kind of insightful, practical information that adds to the knowledge and expertise of those involved in this growing aspect of nursing education.
- Journal of Gerontological Nursing Today's gerontological nurse needs the most practical, useful, and timely information available in order to achieve maximum success on the job. The Journal of Gerontological Nursing, the only monthly publication in the field, provides a forum for all aspects of gerontological nursing with original clinical articles and the latest research. CE Quiz and special sections on geropsychiatry, legal issues, book reviews, and product focus categories provide a total guide to the field in a full-color magazine format.
- Journal of Nursing Education The Journal of Nursing Education provides a forum for original articles and new ideas for nursing educators in various types and levels of nursing programs. The Journal enhances the teaching-learning process, promotes curriculum development, and stimulates creative innovation and research in nursing education.
- The Occupational Therapy Journal of Research, published by the American Occupational Therapy Foundation Inc., offers original research articles of professional interest to the occupational therapist. The Journal also features briefs, book reviews, letters to the editor, and commentaries. This is the only research journal for occupational therapy.
- Jannetti Publications Inc. - a publisher of specialty nursing journals and texts.
- Journal of Neonatal Nursing - European journal for neonatal nurses. Includes jobs, and searchable database of previous articles.
- Journal of Neuroscience Nursing, The - Published 6 times a year, written and reviewed by practicing nurses who meet the needs of patients and the demands of the changing health care environment.
- Journal of Nursing Informatics The aim of the On-Line Journal of Nursing Informatics (OJNI) is to publish peer-reviewed, original, high quality scientific papers, review articles, practice-based articles, and databases related to nursing informatics.
- Journal of Ophthalmic Nursing and Technology - provides a bimonthly forum for original articles that explore topics of interest to ophthalmic nurses and technicians.
- LPN 2008 Master the high-level skills today's practical nursing demands and earn greater recognition for your expertise. Try the BRAND-NEW journal for excellence in practical nursing.
- Mosby The world's leading publisher of books, journals, and serial publications in the health sciences -- medicine, nursing, allied health sciences.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Publishers offers the widest variety available in specialty journals for nurses.
- Nurse Week NurseWeek, with a circulation of more than 1 million, reaches more RNs across
the United States than any other audited publication. Its five regional editions currently serve nurses in 28 states. NurseWeek online serves a growing global audience at www.nurseweek.com. Since 1979, NurseWeek's mission has been to improve patient care through nursing education.
- Nursing2008 Drug Handbook for PDA Up-to-the-minute information on over 1,000 generic and 3,500 brand-name drugs is just a click away with Nursing2008 Drug Handbook for PDA. This 25th Anniversary edition now includes "Rapid Onset" interactions information, calling attention to interactions that may be moderate to severe and appear within 24 hours of administration.
- Nursing 2008 Nursing2008 is an award-winning how-to journal created to provide practical, hands-on information to nurses. Readers say the journal is their first choice for quick-read updates on the most comprehensive range of nursing topics, including clinical and professional information on drugs, diseases, nursing care strategies, and legal/ethical issues.
- Nursing Standard Online - online version of the Nursing Standard. This journal includes much of the paper version, and specific online copy. It is free to access, and requires no usercode or password.
- Online Journal of Issues in Nursing The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing (OJIN) is a free, peer-reviewed, international, online publication that addresses pertinent topics affecting nursing practice, research, education and the wider health care sector. Both Medline and CINAHL index the journal.
- Opportunites in Nursing Magazine A free monthly nursing publication showing the latest nursing jobs from the highest paying employers.
- Outpatient Surgery Outpatient Surgery magazine serves as a meetingplace and a marketplace for decisionmakers in facilities where ambulatory surgery is done. The magazine facilitates the exchange of ideas, advice, experiences and information between surgical facility management team members. It also delivers relevant info and advice from experts, professional advisors, industry, and others.
- Pharmacy Times Pharmacy Times is a monthly magazine that's mailed to more than 150,000 pharmacists throughout the country - in practice sites that include chain and independent drugstores, hospitals, outpatient clinics, nursing homes, federal health care facilities, colleges of pharmacy, managed care sites, and other specialty practices.
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing The Fifth Edition of this popular medical dictionary is thoroughly updated with more than 51,000 entries, featuring more of the medical terminology used in over 30 of today's fastest growing health profession areas. You'll also find more comprehensive inclusion of entries suited for the Nursing field, with correct terminology for all Nursing students and practitioners.
- Surgical Services Management Journal - magazine for health professionals related to surgery. This site includes table of contents of each issue, plus summaries of each feature article.
- W.T. Cox Subscription Service offers an online catalog of over 250,000 available medical, business journals and periodicals... as well as over 1000 CD-ROMs.
FREE Professional Publications!
Get the best information on your profession absolutely free. Sign up today!